Autores del Libro:
Resumen del Libro:
Spanish translation of our immensely popular Life After Loss, a practical and effective grief-recovery guide.
Formatos Disponibles: PDF / EPUB
Opciones de descarga:
Si deseas obtener una copia del libro puedes usar alguna de las siguientes opciones de descarga:
Otros Libros Relacionados:
- La Gatita En La Maleta A child tries to pack for a trip, but the cat keeps jumping into the suitcase, in a Spanish translation of a popular Rookie Readers® title that is perfect for either ESL students or those who are learning to read Spanish.
- Encienda La Chispa Explains how to achieve lasting weight loss and build energy stores by permanently triggering the brains metabolic thermostat and turning off the bodys fat-storing reflexes, in a reference that outlines a twenty-minute exercise plan, shares a customizable weight-loss program, and provides more than one hundred recipes.
- El Arte De La Guerra How to apply the ancient secrets of successful competition to an organization. Both inspirational and practical, Sun Tzus original guide to competitive success and adapt those lessons to managing people and processes.
- El Ajo Garlic has been renowned for centuries as a healing food. Now current research is showing garlic to be an effective preventive against cardiovascular disease, cancer, and bacterial and fungal infections. Here is the latest research, explaining how garlic works and how to get the most benefit from it. El Ajo…
- Nuestro Jardin En La Escuela / Our School Garden Use patterns to plan school gardens! In this Spanish-translated title, two groups of students are planting different gardens, but both are using patterns. This book encourages young readers to practice making patterns in a practical way, improving their mathematical and STEM skills. Vibrant images, practical examples, and helpful mathematical diagrams…
- A Son Of The Sun Entertaining, atmospheric, and action-filled--yet difficult to obtain until now--the eight short stories in Jack Londons A Son of the Sun center on the thrilling exploits of Captain David Grief in the dangerous and exotic South Seas. Captain Grief encounters the adventurers, scoundrels, pirates, and opportunists who followed the example of…
- Cómo Ayudar A Un Amigo Que Está Deprimido (helping A Friend… Depression is an unfortunately common mental health issue that many people don’t know how to address. In this straightforward, practical guide, readers will learn how they can identify and help a friend who is suffering from depression. Written in a compassionate tone, this guide separates out fact from fiction, providing…
- Cómo Ser Adolescente Y Ser Felíz En El Intento Guide for teenagers to be better informed of their choices in life and problems they might encounter.