Autores del Libro:
Resumen del Libro:
In most contributions collected in this volume, the influence from European and American philosophy can be felt.
Formatos Disponibles: PDF / EPUB
Opciones de descarga:
Si deseas obtener una copia del libro puedes usar alguna de las siguientes opciones de descarga:
Otros Libros Relacionados:
- Antike Mythen Contributions by respected European and American scholars from the field of classical and religious studies are collected in this volume. It is a representative selection of contemporary research on myths, the forms they can take, and their transformation in various environments and ages.
- Hypatia Reborn The first issues of the journal Hypatia, published from 1983 through 1985, truly heralded the rebirth of a feminist philosophy. Women in philosophy had been silenced since the days of the fourth-century Alexandrian woman philosopher and mathematician, Hypatia. With the establishment of the journal by the Society for Women in…
- Imagen De La Muerte 25 papers presented during the 1st. Latin American Congress of Social Science and Humanities in Per in 2004. All participating Latin American scholars examined the concept of death from the perspective of their different disciplines (anthropology, archaeology, architecture, art, philosophy, history, literature, music and sociology) . Essays are ordered by…
- Andalucía En América A wide variety of contributions make up this edited volume, including some interesting essays on New World fortifications and architecture --Handbook of Latin American Studies, v. 58.
- Cuando América Completó La Tierra Much has been written about the European influence on America, though very little has been written about the reverse. Colombian educator and diplomat Germán Arciniegas worked his entire life to disclose the contributions of the New World to the Western culture: the progress of science, philosophy, and the modern word,…
- Peregrinajes Mara Lugones, one of the premiere figures in feminist philosophy, has at last collected some of her most famous essays, as well as some lesser-known gems, into her first book.
- Latin American Women As A Moving Force This is the fifth volume of essays on Latin American Womens Studies published by HAINA (The Association of Nordic Researchers on Gender in Latin America). The volume addresses questions of social- and political science, literary criticism, religion and anthropology. The articles published in Latin American Women as a Moving Force…
- América Latina Y El Caribe Ante El Nuevo Escenario Europeo An analysis by SELA for its member States regarding the relations of Latin American and Caribbean countries and the subregional integration organizations with the increasingly integrated European Community --Handbook of Latin American Studies, v. 57.