Autores del Libro:
Resumen del Libro:
Posthumously published autobiography of a prominent conservative politician from Buenos Aires. Especially valuable for his recollections of the 1930s-40s –Handbook of Latin American Studies, v. 57.
Formatos Disponibles: PDF / EPUB
Opciones de descarga:
Si deseas obtener una copia del libro puedes usar alguna de las siguientes opciones de descarga:
Otros Libros Relacionados:
- De La Justicia Del Tratado De Limites De 1750 This reprint of Maziels anti-Jesuit treatise and defense of the Spanish-Portuguese boundary treaty is introduced by a fine essay by Mariluz Urquijo stressing the place of this jurist within the small intellectual community of mid-18th-century Buenos Aires --Handbook of Latin American Studies, v. 58.
- Ezln Collection of numerous published documents from the Ejército Zapatista de Liberación Nacional provides primary research source on this organization. Includes an introduction and several brief editorial commentaries by intellectuals, but primary value is the republished documents themselves --Handbook of Latin American Studies, v. 57.
- La Identidad Enmascarada Valuable study documents political organization and system of land tenure in the Coliqueo Mapuche of Los Toldos from the 19th - 20th centuries. Includes detailed ethnography with extensive data on economic organization, education, and health, as well as analysis of resurgent ethnicity manifested through discourse and ceremony --Handbook of Latin…
- La Empresa Colombiana Entre La Tecnocracia Y La… Analyzes historical changes in organizational structure, management practices, and labor relations. Key document for students of Colombian and Latin American industrial and labor relations --Handbook of Latin American Studies, v. 57.
- Del Moncada A Chiapas Argentine leftist provides a short but useful comparative study of guerrilla insurgency in Latin America. Contends, not surprisingly, that armed struggle will continue as a result of the poverty and powerlessness with which the majority of Latin Americans live. Good references --Handbook of Latin American Studies, v. 57.
- Ingeniería Española En Ultramar Detailed description of Spanish engineering feats in the New World. Hundreds of maps, plans, and drawings, mostly from Spanish archives, illustrate the construction techniques of ports, aqueducts, roads, canals, bridges, and other public works. Despite a lack of analysis, these volumes are valuable for the historical geography of colonial Spanish…
- La Urbanización Indígena De La Ciudad De México Analyzes the Plano en Papel Maguey, an early colonial Indian map of a section of Tenochtitlán, to better understand the citys 16th-century urban structure. Well-illustrated monograph and valuable document for study of the early development of Mexico City and Spanish colonial influence on pre-existing urban structure --Handbook of Latin American…
- Autobiografía De Un Esclavo En face bilingual edition of only extant Latin American slave narrative written during slavery era. Original Spanish punctuation, spelling, and syntax corrected and modernized by Schulman, translation is of this new version of text. Introduction, notes,chronology give extensive background. Excellent for undergraduate classroom use. Scholars may prefer original text --Handbook…