Autores del Libro:
Resumen del Libro:
Based in part on opinion surveys, but bolstered by other methods. Attemps to describe how, and to what extent, Argentine women participate in politics –Handbook of Latin American Studies, v. 57.
Formatos Disponibles: PDF / EPUB
Opciones de descarga:
Si deseas obtener una copia del libro puedes usar alguna de las siguientes opciones de descarga:
Otros Libros Relacionados:
- Situación De Las Mujeres Y El Vih/sida En América Latina Compilation of informative and documented articles on rate and nature of AIDS-HIV infection among women in Latin America. Authors are physicians, health, and sociomedical professionals. In addition to covering Latin American women as a whole, book devotes individual chapters to: Mexico, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Honduras, Nicaragua, Peru, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay,…
- La Guerra Del Paraguay A noted Santafecino historian produces a fine comprehensive history of the 1864-70 Triple Alliance War, one of the best works on the topic since the 1921 multivolume study of Juan Beverina. Thoroughly depicts Argentine soldiers daily life while on campaign. Based mainly on secondary sources --Handbook of Latin American Studies,…
- Del Moncada A Chiapas Argentine leftist provides a short but useful comparative study of guerrilla insurgency in Latin America. Contends, not surprisingly, that armed struggle will continue as a result of the poverty and powerlessness with which the majority of Latin Americans live. Good references --Handbook of Latin American Studies, v. 57.
- México, El Voto Por La Democracia Collection of essays, some written by Mexicos leading analysts, explores Mexican electoral politics during the 1990s. Topics include the impact of violence, NGOs, public opinion polls, reforms within the PRI, and the electoral process itself. Very useful election data from 1988-94 --Handbook of Latin American Studies, v. 57.
- Cuatro Aspectos De La Pintura Argentina Contemporánea Guillermo Whitelow introduces this rigorous selection of works by 12 Argentine painters, from Xul Solar to Silvia Young, who represented Argentina at the Latin American Pavillion of Madrids ARCO in 1997. Fermín Fèvre and Whitelow wrote the individual presentations for the artists. Illustrated in full color and complemented with biographical…
- Latin American Women As A Moving Force This is the fifth volume of essays on Latin American Womens Studies published by HAINA (The Association of Nordic Researchers on Gender in Latin America). The volume addresses questions of social- and political science, literary criticism, religion and anthropology. The articles published in Latin American Women as a Moving Force…
- Atahualpa Yupanqui Biographical study addresses Yupanquis fight for popular causes, his life in exile, his performances of Argentine traditional songs, his use of folk material in compositions, and the political content of his lyrics --Handbook of Latin American Studies, v. 58.
- Representaciones Inconclusas A series of solid articles from the perspective of historical sociology. Includes articles on politics and the intersection of the state and the economy --Handbook of Latin American Studies, v. 58.