Autores del Libro:
Resumen del Libro:
Interesting treatment of conquest period emphasizes Spanish perspective and is intended for a popular audience. No bibliography and few footnotes –Handbook of Latin American Studies, v. 58.
Formatos Disponibles: PDF / EPUB
Opciones de descarga:
Si deseas obtener una copia del libro puedes usar alguna de las siguientes opciones de descarga:
Otros Libros Relacionados:
- Autobiografía De Un Esclavo En face bilingual edition of only extant Latin American slave narrative written during slavery era. Original Spanish punctuation, spelling, and syntax corrected and modernized by Schulman, translation is of this new version of text. Introduction, notes,chronology give extensive background. Excellent for undergraduate classroom use. Scholars may prefer original text --Handbook…
- Historia De La Hacienda Y El Tesoro En Colombia, 1821 1900 Economics professor and former Tesorero General de la República traces the history of Ministeries of Finance and Treasury through myriad reforms in the 19th century. Indispensable for those charting the evolution of Colombian tax, budget, customs, or credit policies. Contains bibliography, but lacks index --Handbook of Latin American Studies, v.…
- Las Chacras De Coporaque Superb field-based study concludes that stone-faced terraces in the Colca Valley (Arequipa dept.) are of pre-Inca origin. Need for water management, not soil conservation, explains their construction. Terrace abandonment during the historic period was driven more by social-historical factors than by environmental change --Handbook of Latin American Studies, v. 57.
- Hispanic First Names Libraries serving Hispanic American clienteles and/or supporting programs in Latin american studies and linguistics will want to acquire Richard D. Woods Hispanic First Names. Reference Books Bulletin
- Protagonistas Desconocidos De La Conquista De América Hazañas y hechos memorables de grandes héroes y pioneros anónimos olvidados por la historia. El lector encontrará en Protagonistas desconocidos de la Conquista de América decenas de biografías que se caracterizaron por su papel pionero, arriesgado, singular o diferente al que parecían determinados. Hombres y mujeres que abrieron caminos durante…
- Spanish, Middle School/high School, Level 1 Spanish Middle/High School, Level 1 Homework Bookletis a wonderful way to expand the Spanish vocabulary. The many illustrations give clues to the meanings of the Spanish words. The level 1 book introduces students to the Spanish greetings, phrases, questions, and more! Students will also become familiar with Spanish spelling, grammar,…
- The Persistence Of Prehispanic Chiefdoms On The Río Daule,… Regional survey and excavations delineate a sequence of social change from 3000 B.C. to the Spanish Conquest on the southern coast of Ecuador. A study of the religious, economic, and military sources of chiefly power in a region dependent on extensive ridged-field agriculture. Complete text in English and Spanish.
- La Gatita En La Maleta A child tries to pack for a trip, but the cat keeps jumping into the suitcase, in a Spanish translation of a popular Rookie Readers® title that is perfect for either ESL students or those who are learning to read Spanish.