Autores del Libro:
Resumen del Libro:
This is the text of Moratins El Si de las Ninas , in Spanish with an English introduction and notes.
Formatos Disponibles: PDF / EPUB
Opciones de descarga:
Si deseas obtener una copia del libro puedes usar alguna de las siguientes opciones de descarga:
Otros Libros Relacionados:
- Autobiografía De Un Esclavo En face bilingual edition of only extant Latin American slave narrative written during slavery era. Original Spanish punctuation, spelling, and syntax corrected and modernized by Schulman, translation is of this new version of text. Introduction, notes,chronology give extensive background. Excellent for undergraduate classroom use. Scholars may prefer original text --Handbook…
- Picasso, Toros Y Toreros / Picasso, Bulls And Bullfighters - Text is in English and Spanish - An important art book available again for new audiences Picasso was fascinated by bull-fighting and befriended the renowned toreador Miguel Dominguin. Together, in 1961, they published three of Picasso's sketchbooks devoted to the sport with a text by contributed by Dominguin. Picasso…
- Vox Everyday Spanish And English Dictionary Contains definitions of the 9,000 most frequently used words with grammar overviews in Spanish and English.
- Candlelight In Quintero Combines and updates two chapbooks by David A. Petreman previously published in 2007 by Dos Madres Press--Candlelight in Quintero and Luz de vela en Quintero. This set of poems was initially written in English and then translated by the author for the Spanish version. The English version will appear first…
- The Persistence Of Prehispanic Chiefdoms On The Río Daule,… Regional survey and excavations delineate a sequence of social change from 3000 B.C. to the Spanish Conquest on the southern coast of Ecuador. A study of the religious, economic, and military sources of chiefly power in a region dependent on extensive ridged-field agriculture. Complete text in English and Spanish.
- La Voz La voz offers intermediate and advanced students a comprehensive approach to the study and acquisition of Spanish phonetics and phonology. The text addresses the scientific concepts of the Spanish phonological system, contrastive analysis with the English sound system, and ample practice in phonetic transcription. La voz also explores the evolution…
- Deck And Patios Includes over 250 photographs of an exclusive design of decks and patios for the dwelling and buildings. The hand-made methods, combined with the latest technologies make this book an essential tool for architects, designers and builders. Text in Spanish and English.
- Medical Spanish A resource for English-speaking health professionals who work with Spanish-speaking patients presents terms dealing with health issues from medical to administrative, psychiatric, and nutritional, including social amenities and medical forms.