Autores del Libro:
Resumen del Libro:
A brief introduction to the land, history, cities, industries, and famous sites of the Golden State.
Formatos Disponibles: PDF / EPUB
Opciones de descarga:
Si deseas obtener una copia del libro puedes usar alguna de las siguientes opciones de descarga:
Otros Libros Relacionados:
- Historia General De Baja California Sur: La Economía… The first of an outstanding three-volume history of Baja California Sur, a collaborative effort by scholars of the state university. The first volume is a well organized chronological economic history of the state.
- Historia General De Baja California Sur The first of an outstanding three-volume history of Baja California Sur, a collaborative effort by scholars of the state university. The first volume is a well organized chronological economic history of the state.
- Baja California Reedition of landmark publication of the history of Bajas first state administration (1953-1960), by the controversial governor during that time. This edition contains an excellent new 62 page historical introduction.
- El Descubrimiento De California An excellent scholarly history of the first Spanish exploratory expeditions in Baja California, the first of a new monograph collection by the Museum of History of Ensenada.
- Breve Historia Del Café En Michoacán Extensive research work that examines the history of coffee in the state of Michoac̀n in Mexico. The book reviews the natural history of the beverage since its discovery in Ethiopia, its success in Europe and the local history of its introduction in the state when diplomat Mariano Michelena brought the…
- Mercedes Reales En Querétaro Informative introduction describes the first two decades of Querétaros history as an Indian republic. The Spanish presence arrived after mid-century. Using archives from Querétaro, Mexico City, Guadalajara, and Spain, author has transcribed grants of land, water, and milling rights in Querétaro and its surroundings --Handbook of Latin American Studies, v.…
- De Las Misiones A Los Ranchos Y Haciendas Argues that before the mid-19th century, the state of Sonora was populated by small and medium landowners and also had communal and ejido land. This process of land tenure began toward the end of the 18th century. Work is based on property registers made between 1770-1829 --Handbook of Latin American…
- La Ciudad Ordenada Extensive study regarding the norms from the Leyes de los Reynos de Indias (1688) along other colonial regulations in the design and formation of American cities, a legislation imposed by Spain for the discovery and foundation of the towns in their American territories. The author studies from a judicial perspective…