Autores del Libro:
Resumen del Libro:
Explores the full range of Eric R. Wolfs methods and concepts and pays tribute to his work in anthropology and history.
Formatos Disponibles: PDF / EPUB
Opciones de descarga:
Si deseas obtener una copia del libro puedes usar alguna de las siguientes opciones de descarga:
Otros Libros Relacionados:
- Tradiciones Limeñas This volume is an anthology of the many traditions of Lima. Palma pays tribute to the nations colonial past with his stories of ghosts, immoral viceroys, daring women, saints, and rogues. His work earned him much criticism in his time. This edition includes an introduction of Jose Carlos Mariategui.
- Identidades De Hierro Y Humo Joins history and anthropology to view construction of Atlantic railroad as forge of Costa Rican national identity for elites as well as migrant and immigrant workers. Pays particular attention to ethnic relations among laborers in line camps. Unusual approach --Handbook of Latin American Studies, v. 58.
- The Three Pigs This retold, non-violent version of The Three Pigs takes place in the Southwest. Miguel, the cleverest of the pigs, sees through the wolfs artificially sugared tricks, and ultimately destroys the wolfs power to deceive others.
- Eric & Julieta: Todos Enamorados / Everybody In Love Es el día de San Valentín y Eric está muy molesto. Todos parecen estar enamorados: su mamá y su papá, su hermana Julieta y hasta su gato. Lo que sucede es que Eric no cree en el amor, hasta que... In the latest Eric & Julieta book, love is everywhere,…
- A New Anthology Of Early Modern Spanish Theater An anthology of plays from the Spanish Golden Age contains the full text of 15 plays, an introduction to each play with information about the author, the work, performance issues and current criticism, and glossaries with definitions of difficult words and concepts.
- Patrones De Ritmo Y Compass / Rhythm & Meter Patterns Patterns is one of the most comprehensive drum methods available. Covering a wide range of materials, the books can be used in any order, or in any combination with one another. They are a must for developing the kinds of skills necessary for drumset performance. Rhythm and Meter Patterns introduces…
- Sólidos Understanding the concepts of solids, liquids, and gases is central to the early science curriculum. States of Matter uses simple, authentic Spanish text to introduce ELL students to these important concepts. Each book features a strong photo-text match and clear, full-color diagrams to enhance comprehension.
- Spanish Terminology For Chiropractic Care Modeled after the way chiropractors or chiropractic assistants interact with patients, this convenient pocket guide helps those working in the chiropractic office to communicate more effectively and improve the quality of care delivered to Spanish-speaking patients. Discussing everything from salutations and case histories, to specific procedures and follow-up care, this…