Autores del Libro:
Resumen del Libro:
Explores the full range of Eric R. Wolfs methods and concepts and pays tribute to his work in anthropology and history.
Formatos Disponibles: PDF / EPUB
Opciones de descarga:
Si deseas obtener una copia del libro puedes usar alguna de las siguientes opciones de descarga:
Otros Libros Relacionados:
- Identidades De Hierro Y Humo Joins history and anthropology to view construction of Atlantic railroad as forge of Costa Rican national identity for elites as well as migrant and immigrant workers. Pays particular attention to ethnic relations among laborers in line camps. Unusual approach --Handbook of Latin American Studies, v. 58.
- Finite Element Methods This series of volumes will cover all the major aspects of Numerical Analysis, serving as the basic reference work on the subject. Each volume will concentrate on one, or two, particular topics and will be essentially self-contained. Each article, written by an expert, is an in-depth survey, reflecting the most…
- Eric & Julieta: Todos Enamorados / Everybody In Love Es el día de San Valentín y Eric está muy molesto. Todos parecen estar enamorados: su mamá y su papá, su hermana Julieta y hasta su gato. Lo que sucede es que Eric no cree en el amor, hasta que... In the latest Eric & Julieta book, love is everywhere,…
- Taj Mahal Agra & Fatehpur Sikri Spanish Edition Subhadra Sen Gupta has captured in this book the magnificence and grandeur of one of the eight wonders of the world - the Taj Mahal. The character of the city has been briefly discussed for its rich cultural heritage, landscape, climate, history and architecture. From Babur, the founder of the…
- A New Anthology Of Early Modern Spanish Theater An anthology of plays from the Spanish Golden Age contains the full text of 15 plays, an introduction to each play with information about the author, the work, performance issues and current criticism, and glossaries with definitions of difficult words and concepts.
- Dinosaurios / Dinosaurs Open this book and a massive T. Rex springs out, flashing a startling jawful of jagged teeth. Turn the next spread and a ravishing raptor unfurls and appears to fly off the edge of the page. Inside the amazing Encyclopedia Prehistorica: Dinosaurs are shield bearers in full-body armor, creatures with…
- Homenaje Al Profesor César A. Sáenz Seventeen essays on the life and work of César A. Sáenz. Contributors pay tribute to 50 years of the archaeologists research at the Instituto Nacional de Antropología e Historia.
- Que Se Esconde Dentro Del Bosque? Whats hidden in the woods? Look closely through three colored transparent sheets to discover hidden secrets. Start with green and nothing moves. As if by magic each sheet shows animals and plants coming to life. Watch natures surprises emerge in front of your eyes.